Cindy 24/365


I would never call in sick to work just to stay home and read a book. But
it sure is tempting! I have been waiting YEARS for this book.

7 comments:

Cate September 24, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Me too! My copy is supposed to arrive today....!

Laura September 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

What kind of series is this? I don't really know much about it.

Heather September 24, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

I love this series but have not been impressed with the last two! Plus I can't stand the "lord Grey" ones.

Dawn September 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Oh! tell us how it is!

Vixen September 25, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

I just picked mine up today! Jamie MacKenzie Fraser is the best hero I've ever read!

It's the Outlander series...I can't stand the Lord Grey one's either, I only read one of them and that was it for me. But Claire & Jamie's story is so wonderful that I couldn't help but get enraptured.

Mo September 25, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Dudes, I don't care how stale the story gets. I LOVE Jamie and Claire. I am full-on addicted.

*heading out to Borders RIGHT NOW*

Miss Thystle September 25, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

I've got mine too! I didn't even know there was a seventh book and I was having a bad, bad day and there it was like a shining ray of awesome!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP