I have two mini dachshunds - Lola (9) and Phoebe (4). You'll see lots of them, I'm sure. For the next couple of days, I plan to post pics of Phoebe - one little piece at a time. This is pretty self explanatory, don't you think?
OMG...did Mary Jane put you up to saying that? YES...her feet smell like Fritos! Every morning I get her (and the other one) out of bed and carry them downstairs (SPOILED) to go out and I smell their little Frito feet. Pretty weird, I guess!!!
11 comments:
There is nothing better than dog and cat feet pictures. First thing I go for with my cats!
i can't seem to get a face or nose shot! i'm still working on it though.
I hear ya...every time I go in for a face shot, they get curious and I just get a mess of face in the lens. Pets are the best.
That is so cute. And mini dachshuds -- something you would not immediately guess with the close-up shots. Looks like a good sized paw to me. ;-)
do her feet smell like Fritos?!
OMG...did Mary Jane put you up to saying that? YES...her feet smell like Fritos! Every morning I get her (and the other one) out of bed and carry them downstairs (SPOILED) to go out and I smell their little Frito feet. Pretty weird, I guess!!!
That is the view I get of my Doxie every morning! (He sleeps on my bed)
I look forward to seeing your minis!
I SMELL ME SOME FRITOS! OMG..i laughed so hard when i read these comments....I swear Andrea, I never said a word!
I think it's a dog thing! All of my dogs have Frito feet. It's so funny...And I promise, Mary Jane said not a word!!
Oh my gosh! I totally was unaware that so many dogs had Frito feet!!! My Oji has Frito feet, too!!!
Post a Comment