Where is she going?
She's doing her fall semester at The London Centre. Hopefully it will be a great adventure!
What's the London Centre? I'm off to London & parts nearby in 10 days...I cannot wait!
Hey - and how 'bout Nicole? She could be an additional contact. How much fun!
No matter what she learns in school, she's going to learn even more just being in a new place surrounded by interesting people! The experiences she has will stay with her for the rest of her life.
If you are so inclined, you can read about it HERE.:-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Where is she going?
She's doing her fall semester at The London Centre. Hopefully it will be a great adventure!
What's the London Centre? I'm off to London & parts nearby in 10 days...I cannot wait!
Hey - and how 'bout Nicole? She could be an additional contact. How much fun!
No matter what she learns in school, she's going to learn even more just being in a new place surrounded by interesting people! The experiences she has will stay with her for the rest of her life.
If you are so inclined, you can read about it HERE.
:-)
Post a Comment