Okay...I've looked at this for a half hour and I still can't figure out what the hell it is. Is it a beer tap? A whip? Some sort of strange sexual thing that I've never seen before? What is it???
WOoHoo!
it is a vibrating cock ring. joy for the both of us!!
LMAO! I sensed it had to be sex related, but I couldn't figure out what it was either!
I feel very naieve right now...;-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Okay...I've looked at this for a half hour and I still can't figure out what the hell it is. Is it a beer tap? A whip? Some sort of strange sexual thing that I've never seen before? What is it???
WOoHoo!
it is a vibrating cock ring. joy for the both of us!!
LMAO! I sensed it had to be sex related, but I couldn't figure out what it was either!
I feel very naieve right now...
;-)
Post a Comment