I love Kings of Leon! I got their first two albums (Youth and Young Manhood & Aha Shake Heartbreak) in 05 and I've been a huge fan since then. I've been surprised how they've completely blown up! You should totally check the older albums out, they're amazing. A little more 70's southern rock than the newer stuff but I actually prefer it to the really polished stuff. I've actually got floor tickets for their concert here in a couple weeks, I'm sooo excited!
I was supposed to go to their concert last night, but it has been raining all week. The show was at an outdoor venue and we were going to get lawn seats (meaning blankets on the ground). No thanks.
5 comments:
very cool song.
Love Kings of Leon but I haven't heard this one yet. Itunes here I come. :0)
This and Use Somebody are my favorite Kings of Leon songs!
I love Kings of Leon! I got their first two albums (Youth and Young Manhood & Aha Shake Heartbreak) in 05 and I've been a huge fan since then. I've been surprised how they've completely blown up! You should totally check the older albums out, they're amazing. A little more 70's southern rock than the newer stuff but I actually prefer it to the really polished stuff.
I've actually got floor tickets for their concert here in a couple weeks, I'm sooo excited!
I was supposed to go to their concert last night, but it has been raining all week. The show was at an outdoor venue and we were going to get lawn seats (meaning blankets on the ground). No thanks.
Post a Comment