1 year ago yesterday I started Weight Watchers. I lost 50 lbs. & I feel great. I have about 10 more to lose just to have some "wiggle" room. This pic represents what got me thru. I am a huge choco-holic so these little babies were a life saver.
50 lbs! that is great! WW always seems to be the program i have the best results from.. although now i found out my problem is that i am gluten intolerant! the lbs are dropping off since i gave up wheat! good thing chocolate is gluten free!!
4 comments:
These things are SOOOO damn good!!!
I KNOW!!! I love 'em and they're only 1 pt.
Great job on the weight loss!
50 lbs! that is great! WW always seems to be the program i have the best results from.. although now i found out my problem is that i am gluten intolerant! the lbs are dropping off since i gave up wheat! good thing chocolate is gluten free!!
Post a Comment