Bianca 24/365
Ok, this one is a bit of a cheater photo, seeing as I didn't take it, but
c'mon - who here wouldn't want to see this??? This is a guy I've been
talking to since the beginning of June. Unfortunately I don't get to see
him nearly as much as I would like to (which would be all the time, any way
possible! HAHAHA!), but I was able to see him last Saturday night in
Carolina Beach. He is stationed at Camp Lajeune and he and a bunch of his
buddies did a bonfire / campout on the beach, and I was lucky enough to be
in town for it!! He informed me there is a possibility he might be shipped
out to Afghanistan in 3 weeks, and I'm hoping he doesn't have to go. I
joked around in the beginning of Summer and told him I wanted to see a pic
of him in his uniform. Guess he finally remembered to send me one!
c'mon - who here wouldn't want to see this??? This is a guy I've been
talking to since the beginning of June. Unfortunately I don't get to see
him nearly as much as I would like to (which would be all the time, any way
possible! HAHAHA!), but I was able to see him last Saturday night in
Carolina Beach. He is stationed at Camp Lajeune and he and a bunch of his
buddies did a bonfire / campout on the beach, and I was lucky enough to be
in town for it!! He informed me there is a possibility he might be shipped
out to Afghanistan in 3 weeks, and I'm hoping he doesn't have to go. I
joked around in the beginning of Summer and told him I wanted to see a pic
of him in his uniform. Guess he finally remembered to send me one!


8 comments:
Oh....have I ever mentioned how much I love a man in uniform??? It's almost a mental disorder.
Dear god, ME TOO!!!! hahaha!
Hubba-Hubba!
He is a hottie. Hold on to him! (prayers that he doesn't have to go or if he does that God keeps him safe).
Holy SHIT!!! Look at those forearms. I can only imagine what the rest of him looks like! ;o)
Reet Reer!!!!!! *cat call* WOW!
What's really funny about this pic is how serious he looks. He told me it's him, 'looking all hard' then he put a big 'haha' at the end of it. He's a really nice guy, and a pretty big goofball, so for me to see him like this seems kinda strange!
yes- uniforms are delightful... part of what made me fall in love with my husband :) i miss his old BDU's with the rolled up sleeves in summer- yummy!!! the new army uniforms are comfy, but not nearly as sexy!
Post a Comment