
My first cross stitch in about 20 years. The pattern is from the book
"Subversive Cross Stitch" by Julie Jackson. I enjoyed how quickly
this little gem went. Of course it is tiny. It is going in a 3x5
frame. But still. Quick and much more interesting than proclamations
of love and happy homes.
6 comments:
I lOVE that book.
I want to do the "Merry Fucking Christmas" one!!!
i will have to look for that. awesome!
I completely love it!
I love it too! Right up my alley. My kitchen used to sport a very sweet-looking country craft plaque that said "Dinner tonight: two choices. Take it, or leave it." and we're getting a sweet-looking welcome mat that says in small letters "Go Away." Love it!
LOVE IT!! I may have to get that book....
I bought one of these YEARS ago. I can't remember exactly what it said, but there was a threat of cutting someone in it. I love the people behind Subversive Cross Stitch so much.
Post a Comment