Stephie 6/365


This was by far the hardest day to pick just one photo! I had so many
amazing shots of this exciting fun filled night of dancing, singing,
and good times with amazing friends. Having a SLR camera changes
everything! I really felt like i was capturing moments!
This is my awesome friend Matt. Can you see the energy? He was one of
my first friends when I moved to seattle. He would tell me where all
the good shows and festivals were, I pretty much feel that through him
I have become who I am in this city. I have met most of the people I
know through music, and therefore "through him" He is kind,generous,
positive, and inspiring, and knows how to live life to the fullest.
Like attracts like and we draw people like us, to us!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP