Gaylynn 6/365


I love to garden, but we had such a terrible drought this summer and it was
so hot. I neglected the garden and now I need to get out there and seperate
all the iris bulbs.

3 comments:

Heather October 2, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Welcome! That iris is gorgeous! i love iris. I need to get the rest of mine divided too.

Andrea October 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

me too. judy gave me some and i need to give her some of mine. really have no clue what i am supposed to do. was hoping zane would do it but it was pouring rain when he was home last weekend.

Heather October 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

I have a great hand out on iris. I'll post it to the group!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP