Hayley 4/365

10 comments:

Anonymous September 4, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

I had a pair of these as a kid!! I grew up loving rainbows - a true product of the 70's.

Nickie September 4, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

I have a pair like this! Socks between the toes feels so weird, don't they?

adrienne September 4, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

i'd like a pair of rainbow socks, but i don't know if i could deal with the between the toe thing... is it comfy??? like flip-flops?

Jennifer September 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

I LOVE toe socks. I looked at an argyle pair yesterday.

Jennifer September 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

I LOVE toe socks. I looked at an argyle pair yesterday.

Pam September 4, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Happy Feet indeed!

Anonymous September 5, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

I don't know how she's my kid, frankly. I can't stand anything between my toes, and I think these would put me over the edge. She does put together some cool outfits though... Love you, beautiful.

Melissa September 5, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

I love these and may need a pair for the fall!

Jen @queenofhaiku September 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

awesome socks!

miss selene September 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

i lovelovelove those socks! just can't wear them. have very slight syndactyly on both feet between the toes right after the big one. so toe socks are not for me. :( most toe socks are so very awesome tho! stripes rule!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP