Well, it is official. I am really pregnant. Doctor put my due date at April 7, 2010. This is the day before I turn the big 3-0. I really hope that I am not in the hospital on my birthday!
Wow, such an official certificate! I just got a blue cross on a stick! Congrats and hope everything goes very well. Good timing, too, because we'll get to see the whole thing documented in pictures!
@Bridget: Not my first, my third actually. @Carol: Yeah, we Aires are frikkin amazing. ^_^ @The Hip Housewife: As my kids say, "If you are not called a dork, you are not loved!" LOL @everyone else: Thanks so much! I am kinda excited, about 2 months along so you all should get to see most of it. ^_^
24 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
holy cow!!!! congratulations!!!! the first baby news of the year! :)
Oops, that was me removing my comment! Wrong comment for this photo! Sorry I'm a dork.
Congratulations. :-)
Oh, congrats!!! Ah, and if you are in the hospital on your birthday... well, what better present than a sweet baby!
Yay! The first baby of Envisage Year Two!
Congratulations! The thought crossed my mind earlier, wondering if we would have any new babies this go round.
That's wonderful news!! Is it your first?
That's great! April 7th is a wonderful day to be born. :) That's my birthday. lol. Congrats my fellow Aries person.
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy every minute of it, from now until the baby is grown :-)
WOO HOO!
Congrats!
That's wonderful news! Congratulations!
Wow, such an official certificate! I just got a blue cross on a stick! Congrats and hope everything goes very well. Good timing, too, because we'll get to see the whole thing documented in pictures!
@Bridget: Not my first, my third actually.
@Carol: Yeah, we Aires are frikkin amazing. ^_^
@The Hip Housewife: As my kids say, "If you are not called a dork, you are not loved!" LOL
@everyone else: Thanks so much! I am kinda excited, about 2 months along so you all should get to see most of it. ^_^
YAY another envisage baby for year two!
Congratulations!! April 7 is my baby's birthday too...only he's 6 now and not such a baby. :-) Good luck to you!!
wow - great news - congratulations!
my kids b-days are april 6 and april 8... both great days to be born! :)
Congrats!
How exciting! Congrats!
We're due the same month. This will be my third as well. :) Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Post a Comment