Okay everyone, wish me luck that this is the answer to a good night's
sleep. I seem to go to sleep quickly but wake up 2-3 hrs. later wide
awake.
I am guessing age is a factor here but I sure could use a bit more sleep.
My mother treated me to a bed with a massage feature. If I wake up, I flip on the massage, which is timed for 30 minutes, and fall asleep instantly. I slept like death last night - 10 hours! Good luck!
4 comments:
interesting! fingers crossed for you! let us know how it goes...
My mom is an early waker also. She'll actually get up and drink coffee, then she can go back to bed.
Are you getting enough exercise? Good luck. That has got to be frustrating.
My mother treated me to a bed with a massage feature. If I wake up, I flip on the massage, which is timed for 30 minutes, and fall asleep instantly. I slept like death last night - 10 hours! Good luck!
Post a Comment