Robin 21/365
"Finishing up the other dresser for my daughters, and I'm really pleased
with the way they are looking. I had what should have been a happy day in
finding out that the rental house we are moving into is on track for us to
move first of next week, but when I talked to the owner he told me that the
couple who are currently living there have no where to go and have been
turned down multiple times due to their lack of jobs and that is the reason
they have no left yet I just felt sad, especially since we met them when
we toured the house. We came so close to that being us, it makes me scared
and shake at the thought. I will be praying for them."
with the way they are looking. I had what should have been a happy day in
finding out that the rental house we are moving into is on track for us to
move first of next week, but when I talked to the owner he told me that the
couple who are currently living there have no where to go and have been
turned down multiple times due to their lack of jobs and that is the reason
they have no left yet I just felt sad, especially since we met them when
we toured the house. We came so close to that being us, it makes me scared
and shake at the thought. I will be praying for them."


6 comments:
looks great!
I love the dresser. It looks wonderful!
Dresser looks great. Times are tough for everyone. I dont blame you for feeling sad for those people, but they have to be out one way or the other even if you weren't moving in. Bummer though.
I don't think I got around to leaving a comment on the first furniture post. Given the gifted vision you have, this piece will be spectacular! Are you headed toward the shabby chic look?
I reread your post. Argh. It's so hard, so hard. I can remember times when my little David and I were one paycheck from the streets. In the final analysis, prayer is your only resource for these people - at some point we have to put our own well-being first. xoxo
Reenie was going for the shabby chic look! They turned out cuter than I thought! I love finding things that still have life in them but just need a little TLC! :)
Post a Comment