Stephie 21/365
Happy 50th Tana!! What a fun day we had! this is Tana and I wearing some
crowns her friend makes. I love Tana, she always tells me that when she
grows up she wants to be me ha ha! She is an amazing women! She is kind, and
giving and sends out the most loving energy! She runs a restaurant and works
very hard. But you will always find her out on the dance floor with a big
smile on her face at music festivals in the summer! We all love Tana!!
crowns her friend makes. I love Tana, she always tells me that when she
grows up she wants to be me ha ha! She is an amazing women! She is kind, and
giving and sends out the most loving energy! She runs a restaurant and works
very hard. But you will always find her out on the dance floor with a big
smile on her face at music festivals in the summer! We all love Tana!!


6 comments:
Great smiles! Great fun!
That is such a great photo! Ya'll are so happy!
Her kind energy nearly jumps off the screen!
I second Reenie's comment. You can tell just by looking at her. Her energy does translate through the photo. Also, Reenie, I often think the same about you. :-)
It's a reminder to me of the kind of person I'd like to be and the kind of energy I'd like to project (but totally don't LOL!).
That is a beautiful photo.
Happy birthday to Tana.
Ok Stephie I'm your comments stalker again...
I was thinking about this picture as I was driving into work this morning (plenty of time for mulling over life's meaning while stuck in traffic).
I was thinking about the radiant and loving face of your friend Tana.
Then I was thinking about how I am actually forcing my own interpretation on the picture without even knowing this woman and just assuming from the picture that I can tell who she is, which isn't really fair.
Then I thought, well to heck with it, my interpretation is simply that; my own. I love how each one of us can pull various different meanings out of any picture on this site and that each one is something different and special to each of us.
All I know is the one thought that seems to follow me after looking at this picture is the energy I want to exude in my own life, but don't. (I won't go into the whys and wherefores, but I know why I don't.)
Then the traffic let up and I got to work. Musing over.
So, anyway, thank you for this reminder.
*Ok, comment stalker mode off.*
Dude seriously - you keep having all of these photos that really speak to me. It's kind of funny.
hi comment stalker :) i love it! I am glad my pictures make you think, I love that people see things i do not (flying pig) But yes you are right tana is love. That is why there were so many people there to celebrate her life and her engery. WE are all growing everyday, and if you want to set off that positive light in your life all you have to do is want to. It will happen for you! I was not always as positive and happy as I am in my life now, but I made a choice to make a change. I think tana has changed very much into this shinning life of love!
focus on the positive happy things in life, and suddenly more positive and happy things will stop happening..
peace love and light
Stephie
Post a Comment