Katrina 19/365

We got this glass as a centerpiece at a wedding or something, a couple years
ago. My husband has been threatening to actually make me a margarita to fill
it for me ever since. Last night I was super stressed, and he finally did
it. It was amazing!! (P.S. We split it, and only were able to finish half.
He told me it took 2 blenders FULL of 'rita to fill it!)

7 comments:
Holy guac! That is one huge margarita. If you had said that both of you had finished it, I would have been stunned. Hope you aren't hungover today!
Dear Lord. That's fantastic! A before AND after shot would have been hilarious! ;)
mmmmmmmm- i may have you send me that glass to share with my hubby when he comes home ;) how fun!
Now....THAT'S what I call a margarita!!!
I could use that WHOLE thing today.
Haha that is AWESOME!!!!!
this is excellent!
Post a Comment