She is such a doll. How much longer does she have to wear the helmet?
Hopefully maybe only another month or so. I've been bad about only snapping shots when she is out of it. It really shouldn't be something I shy away from.
That is exactly what her expression seems to be saying.
She's absolutely adorable either way. I miss the chubby little baby stage.
What a great face. :-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
She is such a doll. How much longer does she have to wear the helmet?
Hopefully maybe only another month or so. I've been bad about only snapping shots when she is out of it. It really shouldn't be something I shy away from.
That is exactly what her expression seems to be saying.
She's absolutely adorable either way. I miss the chubby little baby stage.
What a great face. :-)
Post a Comment