Robin Two 26/365


This fence is in my back yard. I started mowing into the "wild" area
earlier in the summer to make my my yard look bigger. My dad got this big
idea to plant a section of wild flowers along the fence, but first he
sprayed it to help control the weeds (which is why it's brown right now
obviously). He was all excited about his big plan and told me how beautiful
it will look in a couple of years. I instantly got chills and a little
choked up hoping like hell he will still be around (he is battling
pancreatic cancer) to see his plan once it finally comes to be. Once those
flowers are all in bloom, I'll be sure to post a pic, and I hope like HELL
that my wonderful dad will be right with them grinning from ear to ear.

8 comments:

Marie September 26, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

You took one hell of a boring picture and made it very touching with your caption. I hope like hell he's right along there with you.

RobinTwo September 26, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Yah, boring pic for sure, but with a lot of meaning........I promise the one I take in two years in this spot will be much better to look at :)

~ J ~ September 26, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Im praying like hell that he will be there to see them....what a wonderful Dad to plan that out for you......

sarah two September 26, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Sending positive thoughts to your dad!

Linn September 26, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

I hope like hell he's there with you in person, if he's not, he's made sure he will always be with you in spirit! {{hugs}}

Linda September 27, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

My guy's dad has pancreatic cancer, and from what I understand, it progresses very, very slowly. Not sure if they're all like that, but if so, he will indeed be around to see the results of his plan.

The Courteous Chihuahua September 27, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

What a wonderful caption for your picture.

Reenie September 27, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

*hugs*

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP