Kristal 4/365


A picture of a picture of my mom and her Australian Sheppard Maggie
May .... My mom died in Nov 2006....I miss her so....

6 comments:

Bridget September 5, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

your mom was beautiful! nice picture. ;-)

Bridget September 5, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

your mom was beautiful! nice picture. ;-)

Reenie September 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Though Bridget has already said it twice, your mom was beautiful. She also looks like an exceptionally sweet and kind person. *hugs*

Maureen September 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

She's with you every day, in every memory you have of her, in every thing that she taught you. ((hug))

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Yes I agree as well. She is a such a pretty woman and I am sure she is a GREAT mom as well. My thougts are with you and so are my prayers. The reason I wrote that she 'is' and not 'was' as in past tense because I am sure she is still around you, watching over you and wishing all the best things for you.

Her September 7, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Thank you all for your kind words. My mom was beautiful, and was(is) the best mom and best friend a girl could have had.

xoxo

kh

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP