Lara 27/365


This is my big sister, Sondra. She's older than me by 2 years, and is my
only sibling. we fought a ton when we were younger, but when she hit 17 and
I was 15, we totally mellowed out.
She has way more life experience than me when it comes to traveling (she
spent 6 months in Vienna, and travels back to Europe a lot to visit friends)
and other more mature things, where I have always been the more ridiculous,
outgoing sister.
She just quit her horrible horrible job, and wants to spend more time being
fun and crazy and less... well librarian like. I am going to have lots of
fun teaching her how to get out there and have fun. :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP