Becky 27/365


"I made The Pioneer Woman's iron skillet apple cake today. I don't care if
you're on Weight Watchers, watching your cholesterol, are diabetic or
allergic to apples. Make this cake. Eat it. It is heaven on Earth. I
know you're thinking, "Is it really that good?" Well, I'm posting a picture
of it instead of something related to my beloved Colts on a Sunday. THAT'S
how good it is."

3 comments:

Heather September 28, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

We've got apples up the wazoo so we'll probably give it a try!

The Courteous Chihuahua September 28, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

If you make it, you can triple the amount of cinnamon listed in the recipe. I used pumpkin pie spice. Also, some chopped walnuts or pecans in the apple/butter mixture would not be a bad thing!

Amber September 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Oh man. Pioneer Woman is the ultimate. I just made her Coffee Cake Literally and... oh yeah. Heaven on earth really does sum it up.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP