Amanda 27/365


This is taking place in the doorway from our kitchen into the dining room.
The kids will walk from one side of the doorway to the other, doing wacky
stuff for the people who sit on the floor in front of the dishwasher to
watch. They call it the Zoe and Will Show.

2 comments:

Maureen September 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

ROFL!

They will be talking about 'The Zoe and Will Show' with their own families, many, many Thanksgivings from now.

Laura September 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

That rules! Just think of the fun memories they are creating. I hope you've got some "episodes" of the show on video with which to blackmail them when they're teenagers, and then to watch and cherish when they have their own kids. I think both uses are good.
;-) Seriously though, I love your picture.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP