you drew these? amazing. i have ZERO artistic ability and admire anyone that can draw anythiing more detailed than stick figures. beautiful, syene.
Thank you, Andrea! I really like making these faces. I love the moment when life comes into their eyes. Its actually sort of eerie sometimes.
these are fantastic!
These are WONDERFUL!! Man! You are so good at this! I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
you drew these? amazing. i have ZERO artistic ability and admire anyone that can draw anythiing more detailed than stick figures. beautiful, syene.
Thank you, Andrea! I really like making these faces. I love the moment when life comes into their eyes. Its actually sort of eerie sometimes.
these are fantastic!
These are WONDERFUL!! Man! You are so good at this! I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment