Laura 3/365


Probably not the greatest picture but this is my gym bag as seen from
above. I went today, like I do almost every work day, to the gym on my
lunch break.

A few years ago at raise time my boss asked me which I would prefer:
more time off or more money. I chose more time off. I chose two hour
lunch breaks so I could go exercise at the gym. I bet he thought it
was a passing phase but it's been almost four years :-) My boss is
still supportive of my choice and I feel so much better than I did 4
years ago. I love the gym.

1 comments:

nicole from envisage September 3, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

I'm with you Laura, I feel so much better when I go more regularly, and I love lunchtime workouts!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP