Robin 3/365



"Went shopping with my daughters who are 13 and 10. Their uncle is
getting married and they need dresses for that as well as more school
clothes....a day spent at the mall makes this mom very tired! We'll
tackle shoes tomorrow I just didn't have it in me to keep going! The
expression on my oldest daughter reminds me of myself at that age!"

2 comments:

Unknown September 3, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

I MISS THOSE FACES.

<3

(I hate dress shopping)

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

My daughter says "I feel sorry for her because her daughter looks like she likes the same stores I do" and she means that only in the sense that places like Hollister/Abercrombie/American Eagle, etc. are so OVERPRICED it's ridiculous! *but we mamas do it for our girls anyway*

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP