Linda 19/365


We attended a wedding this afternoon, and the ceremony was over an hour
long (whew). Fortunately, they gave us bubbles to blow at the end, so at
least there was a good photo op.

9 comments:

Vixen September 20, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Is over an hour long? For Nigerian weddings, the ceremony alone can be up to 4 hours sometimes...lol. I would think an hour was short! Thanks for the headsup, cos I was going for a 2 hour ceremony:)

Bridget September 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Very nice shot!!

Wendy September 20, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Beautiful shot!! I love the bubbles everywhere.

Sarabeth September 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Lovely photo, Linda.

Linn September 20, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Wow. Great shot!

syene September 20, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Look how JOYOUS she is! What a happy and beautiful photo!!

Anonymous September 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I bet the bride would love to have this shot....very candid and look how happy!

Maureen September 20, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Gorgeous photo - so very happy. This one is definitely something you want to share with the couple!

Lynn September 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Ugh and hour long..... Great shot!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP