Linda 24/365


And so it begins. With the addition of my comfy chair, the reading spot
will be complete.

This place has brand new carpet. Can you believe they're letting me move
into it with a puppy?!

4 comments:

Linn September 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

This looks like the beginning of a very cozy spot. Rub Rixi's ears for me. {{hug}}

Lynn September 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Gorgeous foot stool - does that match your comfy chair? Looks like an outstanding reading spot. I am sure little Rixi will be a proper pup but if she has an accident - I love Nature's Miracle. The carpet is a great color for pets too.

Heather September 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

They must think you look responsible and upstanding!

Linda September 27, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Well, the chair "goes with" the stool; not a perfect match. I quilted the top of the stool myself, so one of the fabrics matches the chair pretty well. Regardless, it's going to be a spot I use a lot!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP