I always watch it at least once when they have the "weekend" or whatever at pretty much every holiday. It is a nice movie to watch around Thanksgiving.
It is silly but fun and reminds me of watching it as a kid. It was old back then even and silly, but I loved it!
I was telling a friend to visit the Trapp family lodge in Stowe Vermont - and he said "What?"
I said: "You know the von Trapps - the sound of music family - they live in Vermont and have a beautiful Lodge - I met Maria on her birthday when I was 11 or so"
6 comments:
I always watch it at least once when they have the "weekend" or whatever at pretty much every holiday. It is a nice movie to watch around Thanksgiving.
It is silly but fun and reminds me of watching it as a kid. It was old back then even and silly, but I loved it!
Of course it's silly it's a musical about a singing nun and Nazis.... who can't love that?
LOL I'm watching too! All day tomorrow, I'll be singing 'how do you solve a problem like mariiiii-aaaaa'
I was telling a friend to visit the Trapp family lodge in Stowe Vermont - and he said "What?"
I said: "You know the von Trapps - the sound of music family - they live in Vermont and have a beautiful Lodge - I met Maria on her birthday when I was 11 or so"
to which he said
"Thats a real story!?!?"
and I laughed and laughed.
Ah, but it's such an earnest 'silly', though. I love it!
This movie makes my hubby cry! lol
Post a Comment