Marie 5/365


I can't tell you how much I judge people when I see bumper stickers like this.

8 comments:

Goddess of Madness September 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Er... what does it say?

adrienne September 5, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

i can't read it either

Maureen September 5, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Oooh! I want to know what it says! (I zoomed it & still can't make it out)

Andrea September 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

another one that wants to know what it says!

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

It's one of those Confederate Flags and the caption is "these colors will never run".

Ugh.....Marie, I'm with you...judge, judge, judge.

Marie September 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

DAMMIT! I didn't double check to see if it showed up. DUH! And yes it's a confederate flag with some dumb shit saying like, "no matter how hard they try, it's here to stay". I think I made the guy paranoid taking a picture of his truck. LOL He kept looking in his sideview mirror, because of course he didn't have a rear view mirror. I'm glad to see his lifelong beliefs are working out for him.

Amanda Nellie September 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Oh, that drives me nuts. Yep, I judge those guys too.

Nickie September 7, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

I see a couple of these every week. Live in a state where the confederate flag still flies on the State House grounds... which is more than a little embarrassing...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP