Gabriel loves Yo Gabba Gabba as well. It's one of the shows that he loves and I like to watch right along with him. Can't stand a lot of his stuff, but this one is so fun.
We LOVE that guy, that was one of our Halloween costume ideas for Eli! Partly the reason Robert and I like it is because of the people behind the scenes. Gotta love Biz Markie!
Sarah -- LOL, very true. Gotta love Biz Markie in it. DJ Lance. That is right. After watching it over and over and over again, you'd think I would have remembered that.
And I guess I have to admit, I do prefer this now to Elmo's Potty Time. That was getting REALLY old.
4 comments:
Gabriel loves Yo Gabba Gabba as well. It's one of the shows that he loves and I like to watch right along with him. Can't stand a lot of his stuff, but this one is so fun.
Admittedly, it could be worse. But come on. The beginning with the guy in the orange suit.... the face he makes.... UGH!
:-p
It's DJ Lance DJ Lance DJ Lance Rock!
We LOVE that guy, that was one of our Halloween costume ideas for Eli! Partly the reason Robert and I like it is because of the people behind the scenes. Gotta love Biz Markie!
Sarah -- LOL, very true. Gotta love Biz Markie in it. DJ Lance. That is right. After watching it over and over and over again, you'd think I would have remembered that.
And I guess I have to admit, I do prefer this now to Elmo's Potty Time. That was getting REALLY old.
Post a Comment