Becky 24/365


"After seeing the dog hair on my carpet in yesterday's picture, I decided to
do a little vacuuming. Here's Ringo showing the vacuum cleaner who's
boss."

4 comments:

Tanya September 26, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Is it weird that I adore vacuum tracks? If I can't see them in my home, then it's not clean!

RobinTwo September 27, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

:) I'm looking at these pics backwards and I just came across the one of him licking your face and now giving the vacuume hell. I think I'm officially in love with Ringo :) xoxox

The Courteous Chihuahua September 27, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Tanya, I love them too!

Robin...LOL

Reenie September 27, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

I'm totally in love with Ringo - jury's still out with CC, though.

This pic is hysterical.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP