Lisa 3/365


Help -- I'm melting! Ugh, 6 p.m. and this is the temperature outside.
I foresee another night of not cooling down in the evening.

P.S. Hopefully I will have "real" camera pictures soon and not cell
phone pics. The cord that goes from the camera to the computer is
missing right now. Moved last month and we are hardly unpacked. That
cord could be anywhere. Needle in a haystack.

5 comments:

syene September 3, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

I've been taking photos with my phone for the exact same reason!

Linn September 4, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

You should head out to your nearest office supply/computer store and ask the staff for a card reader. They are inexpensive and u plug them into the USB port. Great gadget to have for this very reason!

Bridget September 4, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

YIKES! 104!

Jennifer Lea September 4, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Oh good lord, 104? See, people ask if I miss the weather in CA. I always say NO. While I don't mind the snow out here in WI, I HATED the high temps out in CA. We've had maybe 5 days in the 90's so far this year (and none in the 100's). Our temps now? In the 70's.

Come move out here, Bri will have an automatic playmate in Gabriel! ;)

AMmom78 September 4, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Linn -- thanks for that tip! I will have to check it out because I just do not see the camera cord reappearing anytime real soon.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP