Marie 3/365


I went for another fitting for the bridesmaid dress today. Took this
of some crazy color dresses. I like the colors, but I don't think you
could force me into one of these at knifepoint. Now red and we might
have something going.

8 comments:

Robin September 3, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

WHOA GREEN!!! :)

Lara September 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

I'm bridesmaiding (maid of honoring actually) next summer.
what color dress did you end up in?

Vixen September 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

i like the pink one

Tanya September 4, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Unless it's the Easter bunny getting married, this are just awful! yikes!

Unknown September 4, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

And then there's MY bridesmaid dress which is... brown.

Marie September 4, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

I'm matron of honor too! We've got darkish brown w/ a pink sash. I had to get ANOTHER adjustment made, I'm sure we'll have that pic up next week.

Katrina September 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Those dresses are giving me seizures.

HarperH September 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

OHMIGOD!!
Can you ship me that green one for my prom??
How delicious.
:D

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP