I didn't know okra grew "up" like that! cool!
That is some big okra
I had no idea that's what okra looked like!! Like Heather, I assumed it grew down low like cabbage or something.
I know, isn't that crazy?! The orange flower will become the okra. And yes, that one got a bit too big. But it roasted up quite nicely for dinner last night.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I didn't know okra grew "up" like that! cool!
That is some big okra
I had no idea that's what okra looked like!! Like Heather, I assumed it grew down low like cabbage or something.
I know, isn't that crazy?! The orange flower will become the okra. And yes, that one got a bit too big. But it roasted up quite nicely for dinner last night.
Post a Comment