Marie 4/365


Yeah so the photo sucks. Today sucked at work. The attys I work for
have been partners for eons. The last 6 weeks they have fought like
titty babies and just as I left this afternoon one of them wrote a
letter to the other dissolving the partnership. I'm just hoping he
decides not to give it to him. That'd make things REALLY
uncomfortable.

3 comments:

RobinTwo September 5, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Oh Wonderful!! :{ Well, look at the bright side. I doubt you would be out a job........if anything they will both fight over you. Hell, maybe eventually you can go into partnership with one of them! LOL :} Cheer up Poopsa, it will be okay. You know they are just babies. He won't even give him the letter...

mama_gretch September 5, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

I was a paralegal for about two years and lawyers are totally the biggest bunch of babies of any profession! They need large staffs to be on hand to change their diapers! Talk about a false sense of entitlement... I'm so glad I'm in healthcare now where even doctors seem reasonable compared to the law profession! Hang in there!

Dawn September 5, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Dude. I have not heard the phrase "titty babies" in fo-ever - In my mind, it is such a southern thing to say since I only heard the phrase when we lived in North Carolina!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP