Melissa 22/365


My tattoo

The big star in the middle I got 7 years ago and I call it my freedom
tattoo. I got it the day I got a divorce.

The 3 little stars were added this July 1st. I took my youngest sister to
get a tattoo as a high school graduation present. She got the same 3
numbers in the leaves of the vine that surround her zodiac sign.

The numbers in the middle of each star come from this:

My birthday is: 11 29
My sister Steph is: 3 29
Youngest sister Michaela is: 11 3

5 comments:

Heather September 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

We have the same birthday! I like the vivid colors.

MaraWolman September 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Love the stars!

Kirsten September 23, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

LOL My B-day is Nov. 29th as well. To funny. three in the same group!

adrienne September 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

i love stars!

Melissa September 24, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

If you hadn't said something I would have thought the divorce tattoo was brand new! Great thought behind them.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP