Nicole 22/365


I look and feel awful* today. Here is a better view than my face.

*Note: awful not equalling horribly depressed, but just rundown, grumpy and
pale and like I should have washed my hair...

6 comments:

Heather September 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

sorry you're feeling yucky but your caption made me laugh!

Reenie September 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

I'm so sorry. You're always so happy and upbeat, so you're allowed a few minutes of grumpy. :) Hope the day perks up. xoxo Reenie

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

tatas are always a good view!!! I hope you feel better today.

Dawn September 23, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Yeah - I've been having some of these moments too....

Dawn September 23, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Yeah - I've been having some of these moments too....

Reenie September 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Dawn: Looks like you're having more moments than most of us. LOL.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP