I am IN LOVE with strawberry limeade...their food is awful but the limeaids make me swoon!
Oh, they are SOOOO good! Now I want one!
Oh lord, me too! Very nice pic BTW!
Even better: have a grape limeade (the same thing, but ask for grape syrup instead). It's my favorite ever - a clone of a drink that I used to get at a small regional fast food chain where I grew up. Yummy!!
They just built a Sonic in this area. We haven't been yet. This drink sounds really good.
Those are yummy!! *slurp* Now I want one!!
Oh man your first!! They are so good. If you are ever in Kansas City get one at Topsy's!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
I am IN LOVE with strawberry limeade...their food is awful but the limeaids make me swoon!
Oh, they are SOOOO good! Now I want one!
Oh lord, me too! Very nice pic BTW!
Even better: have a grape limeade (the same thing, but ask for grape syrup instead). It's my favorite ever - a clone of a drink that I used to get at a small regional fast food chain where I grew up. Yummy!!
They just built a Sonic in this area. We haven't been yet. This drink sounds really good.
Those are yummy!! *slurp* Now I want one!!
Oh man your first!! They are so good. If you are ever in Kansas City get one at Topsy's!!
Post a Comment