Bridget 22/365


My neighbor's ex-girlfriend paid a visit to our parking lot last night and
did a number on his BMW...

15 comments:

Andrea September 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

i'll never understand why anyone thinks this is...???...something one should do. i understand being pissed...but destroying a car? i just don't get it. i feel for your neighbor.

Nickie September 23, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Yipes! Wonder what he did... besides getting involved with a crazy girl, that is! LOL

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Geez. Some people.

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

WOW.

Germaine September 23, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

When I was in high school I plastered an ex's car with tampons pads and ketchup. I was careful not to mess up the paint job though, because how rude.

Funny thing is, he never figured out it was me!

MaraWolman September 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Are you sure you didn't do this just for the great picture? Just kidding! ;)

mama_gretch September 23, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Nice. (although for a second there, I thought it might have been your car!)

Bridget September 23, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

I called 911 and then watched her finish destroying the car afterwards. She used what looked like an icepick to smash out all of the windows and "engrave" the words. She was screaming in Spanish the entire time; I wonder why she wrote in English? Is nothing more clear and succinct than a goood ol' American Fuck You?

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Ouch. There's revenge and then there's vandalism....

Reenie September 23, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Good Heavens.

adrienne September 23, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

wow- somebody has been listening to a little too much carrie underwood... yikes.

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Wow, indeed - some people. (insert "Psycho" sound effects here). I'm with you, Germaine - go ahead and make a statement if you feel you need to - but for the love of Pete, don't make it a permanent, destructive one...
Although it is nice to see there's an ex out there slightly more nuts than my sweetie's...

Tanya September 23, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

LOL@ Adrienne. I was thinking the same thing. Or Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Miranda Lambert.

Kirsten September 23, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

O.U.C.H!

The Courteous Chihuahua September 23, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I'm thinking this would be justified if he gave you an STD or hurt one of your kids. Other than that.....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP