Judy 22/365


I baked this pound cake today for a friend's birthday. We have been
friends since 2nd grade which was a very long time ago. It is supposedly
the recipe that Starbucks uses for their Lemon Pound Cake.
It smells devine...it was all I could do not to snitch a taste. I included
some lemon curd as well as that is one of her favorites. We are taking her
to lunch.

3 comments:

adrienne September 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

i am requesting this for my birthday :)

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

(sheepish grin) I'm requesting the recipe... if you'd be so kind as to share it!

Judy September 23, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Google "Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake" and choose Garden Web. The recipe is in there.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP