Robin Two 3/365


Day one of my three day garage sale....... I have no idea why, but
once it is all set up, I find sitting at it and selling crap
freakishly relaxing...........I'm weird like that.......... :)

4 comments:

syene September 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

I'm like that, too!! I love setting up these things and selling random stuff. So strange.

Tanya September 4, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Me too! I love having, even though they're a TON of work, and even going to them. Especially when you score stuff for 50 cents or a dollar!

Marie September 4, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Hey is that BVK?!

RobinTwo September 4, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Yup, that's BVK in his baggy pants and skinny butt. He helped me most of today and yesterday. It was great hanging out and people watching together. Did you know it was ugly day in Middleville? It was......

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP