Jen 3/365


Today I left work early to take one of my children to a doctor's
appointment that just stretched through the whole afternoon. I learned
that said child will need some diagnostic tests that involve general
anesthesia this month. Ugh! I'm lucky my husband is so understanding
he tells me to take off for an hour before dinner to relax. But even
at the nearby lake, I just couldn't shake my blues.

3 comments:

syene September 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

HUGS HUGS HUGS for you!!!! and some more hugs, too.

Bridget September 4, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

I'm sure everything will be fine but there's NOTHING worse than even thinking your child may have a health problem. Hang in there. These things are usually harder on the parents.

The Courteous Chihuahua September 4, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Hang in there, Jen. Everything will be okay.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP