Sarah 2/365



School supply shopping today. I love new never been colored with crayons. The fact that each box was only 25 cents makes me love them even more!

11 comments:

El mundo de Claudia September 2, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

I love crayons too. I bought a box at Target yesterday for 25 cents as well. I also bought the box that has 64 with tons of cool colors, the big box is mine the little one is C-E's LOL

Pam September 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

I totally need to go to "school supplies anonymous". The day that Target sets up their back to school section is the best day ever!

(Claudia - I bought a big box too!)

Tanya September 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

This is way cool! What did you stand them in to get them to stand straight up?

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Thanks Tanya! I put them in a jelly jar that we reuse as a drinking glass. I had them stacked in a pyramid at first but the almost 30 pictures I took of them did not satisfy me so I tried something new. The first picture was perfect!

Bridget September 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Wow you're creative...

Maureen September 2, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Oh, what a happy photo! It makes me smile :-)

mama_gretch September 2, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Rainbows - the only way to go! Beautiful pic!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

This makes me feel so good.

Alyssa September 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Love this picture. Do you have a really good camera?

adrienne September 3, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

i can smell them :)

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Thank you all guys!

Alyssa I have a Fujifilm Finepix with a 12 x optical zoom, I used the super macro setting to get the shot. I totally *heart* my camera.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP