ME TOO. Hate it! Especially after I've paid $70 for the bra and hand washed and flat dried and gilded it and fed it baby penguins and whatever else the label says must be done.
You'd think something could be done to prevent it since it is such a common complaint. Geesh. I recently had the wire poke out on the other end (which was a first). Nothing like having your cleavage stabbed.
I usually forget about it - until I am wearing the bra and get the Poke...and then I forget about it again so it gets washed and put back into the rotation. I finally had to throw them all out immediately.
I Also love the poke from the other end, when they slide out into the middle
When I took super duper care of my bras, that's how the re-payed me, by stabbing sometime on both ends LOL I throw them in the washer and dryer and I think they learned a lesson!
@Miss Thystle ROFLMAO! "fed it baby penguins..." Ain't that the truth! But look at it this way... if you wouldn't need an underwire if you didn't have bodacious ta-tas.
I've been known to sew the wire hole closed to prolong the life of these things :-) And I also sew/reinforce the hooks and eyes on the back because the factory defaults just aren't built to last.
I wish I could wear bras without the underwire. My friend who has A cups can get away with it, or without a bra at all. But my C's refuse to take that as an option. hahaha. My best strapless decided to go this route last week. How irritating!
23 comments:
BLAH I hate that! It hurts so bad. Guess this means its time for you to go shopping :)
It usually happens right when you are in a meeting. Can't leave but the stabbings make you crazy!
ME TOO. Hate it! Especially after I've paid $70 for the bra and hand washed and flat dried and gilded it and fed it baby penguins and whatever else the label says must be done.
You'd think something could be done to prevent it since it is such a common complaint. Geesh. I recently had the wire poke out on the other end (which was a first). Nothing like having your cleavage stabbed.
2nd favorite is when I break the underwire under my boob and you can't just yank it out. It's all jagged and poke-y.
My husband doesn't understand. I said "imagine a wire holding up your balls then poking you everytime you move". I think he gets it now.
I usually forget about it - until I am wearing the bra and get the Poke...and then I forget about it again so it gets washed and put back into the rotation. I finally had to throw them all out immediately.
I Also love the poke from the other end, when they slide out into the middle
This is why I will never wear an underwire bra. Soft cup all the way or no bra at all! LOL!
Hear hear!!
When I took super duper care of my bras, that's how the re-payed me, by stabbing sometime on both ends LOL I throw them in the washer and dryer and I think they learned a lesson!
I agree!!
MINE TOO! Or when the wire just snaps in the middle and I have one saggy boob for the rest of the day. Urgh.
Oh yeah, I have to agree with you. I dislike underwires because of it.
@Miss Thystle ROFLMAO! "fed it baby penguins..." Ain't that the truth! But look at it this way... if you wouldn't need an underwire if you didn't have bodacious ta-tas.
Excellent shot, something we all can relate to!
That is the WORST.
I duct taped my bra once to fix that - it worked for quite a while. :)
@ Amber the one saggy boob is the worst thing ever! You swear everyone can tell, you even walk with a limp LOL
@Moxie Grumby LOL I have to look for my duct tape!
I've been known to sew the wire hole closed to prolong the life of these things :-) And I also sew/reinforce the hooks and eyes on the back because the factory defaults just aren't built to last.
I HATE when that happens!
kh
ARGH! HATE THAT. I have a swimsuit hanging on my bathroom door with the same affliction. Makes me SO mad!!!
One of the many reasons I've stopped wearing underwire bra's like 10 yrs ago. ouch
ok ladies- what are some good underwire-less bras? i haven't been able to find one that keeps the girls "perky" and in place ;)
Thystle: You funny.
I no longer wear a bra and when I do, it's a sport thingy. I'm 150 years old so it doesn't really matter anymore. :)
I wish I could wear bras without the underwire. My friend who has A cups can get away with it, or without a bra at all. But my C's refuse to take that as an option. hahaha.
My best strapless decided to go this route last week. How irritating!
Love you Adrienne... so cool you are doing this!
Post a Comment