We actually really love Spongebob as well, more specifically we love the early seasons, it turned into utter crap toward the end.
This is just Alice's zany sense of humor, sometimes she shocks me with it. A six year old with the intellect of someone at least 4 years her senior and the emotional intellect of someone just her age often times ends up being just downright FUNKY (in a good way)!
9 comments:
You? LOL.
Shouldn't Robert be at work and not defacing your home???
That's seriously a kid after my own heart. If we have a daughter, I can only imagine she'll be just like Alice.
Unless I'm way off on this! ;)
DING DING DING! We have a winner. It is absolutely Miss Alice. This rendition of Spongebob sits right above our heads as we sleep every night.
She is definitely one of "those" kids and I LOVE IT!
ps. Wendy, you MUST come meet her!
Uggh.. My hubby and kids love SpongeBob. I agree with Alice!
We actually really love Spongebob as well, more specifically we love the early seasons, it turned into utter crap toward the end.
This is just Alice's zany sense of humor, sometimes she shocks me with it. A six year old with the intellect of someone at least 4 years her senior and the emotional intellect of someone just her age often times ends up being just downright FUNKY (in a good way)!
Aww man :{ Hopefully you have a Mr. Clean Magic eraser. LOL!!
I adore Alice's artwork.
Of course, perhaps I would feel differently if it was on my wall. Maybe not!
Post a Comment