Are you kidding me??? I freakin' love those things!! My great-grandmother had several of those. Oh, I loved the earrings and the eyelashes best!!!! I'd like to know what happened to her collection.
Me too! They are freaky. And they sell like crazy at my husband's auction. Each to his own, i guess.
I agree! I find many dolls and that kind of thing very freaky. Some of the really old antique ones with broken eyes give me nightmares!! EEK!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Are you kidding me??? I freakin' love those things!! My great-grandmother had several of those. Oh, I loved the earrings and the eyelashes best!!!! I'd like to know what happened to her collection.
Me too! They are freaky. And they sell like crazy at my husband's auction. Each to his own, i guess.
I agree! I find many dolls and that kind of thing very freaky. Some of the really old antique ones with broken eyes give me nightmares!! EEK!!
Post a Comment