Sarah Two 21/365


My daughter put this bead in her ear Sunday night. Fortunately, we were able
to get it out on our own before an ER trip was required. (In case your kiddo
ever does this: turn your kiddo on her side so the affected ear is facing
the floor and then move the ear around - the pulling at the ear changes the
shape and kinda nudges the "foreign body" out).

We have a physician's assistant who came over last night ready to pull the
bead out - fortunately, we got it out right before he arrived. I baked him
cookies anyway as a goodwill gesture - god only knows when she'll do
something like this again.

4 comments:

adrienne September 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

oh, i am just waiting for this to happen at our house! glad you got it out!

Andrea September 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

we had 3 pebbles up the nose. narrowly avoided an ER visit. at 18 he still remembers doing this. :)

RobinTwo September 23, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Yikes!! Glad it finally came out. Bet she won't do that again!! :)

Reenie September 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

My mother says that I used to *worry* my stuffed animals until I could poke my finger in, pull out the soft innards and stuff it up my nose. *sigh* I've never taken the time to analyze that. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP