Shannon 21/365


When I'm stressed out and/or overwhelmed, I cook and bake. It helps take my
mind off things and brings me back to the basics of what's really important.
I have such amazing memories of cooking and baking with my grandmother when
I was younger so I think that doing those things now helps me remember her
and remember how much that meant to me as a child. I hope that I'm giving my
own daughters those same memories.

I made chili. If I do say so myself, I make a pretty great chili. You can
also see a root beer in this photo. I like to drink root beer because I can
pretend I'm drinking a real beer and it makes me feel grown-up. Yes, I could
drink "real" beer ... but I don't really like it. :D

2 comments:

Bridget September 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

And fritos too! Looks like a perfect meal to me!

syene September 22, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

You are so right, Bridget. Its the fritos that REALLY do it for me, too!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP