Colored my hair last night. Decided to snap some photos today. This is one
of the self-portraits that didn't look completely ridiculous. Trust me -
many did.
Very nice self portrait. Love the new hair too. I tried a ton of self portraits last night. And I actually settled on one and then my husband said "Good Lord, you are using that one? Looks like you just woke up." Needless to say, DELETE. Yours is very lovely!
Well, they all beat me to it... What beautiful baby blues!
I don't know what it is about self portraits. I always look completely rediculous in them and start to wonder........do I REALLY look like this? Yikes....... :{
5 comments:
Very nice self portrait. Love the new hair too. I tried a ton of self portraits last night. And I actually settled on one and then my husband said "Good Lord, you are using that one? Looks like you just woke up." Needless to say, DELETE. Yours is very lovely!
Your eyes stand out more in this photo than your hair does. Those are some of the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen!
I agree - your eyes look gorgeous! The hair color sets them off.
absolutely! beautiful blues!!!!!
Well, they all beat me to it... What beautiful baby blues!
I don't know what it is about self portraits. I always look completely rediculous in them and start to wonder........do I REALLY look like this? Yikes....... :{
Post a Comment