Sheila 25/365


Broadstairs, Kent. The building at the top is Bleak House, which Charles
Dickens wrote about while he lived in Canterbury. Beautiful day at the sea
today, temps in the high 70's.

4 comments:

Germaine September 26, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

I love the book Bleak House! So cool to see a picture of that house!

Bj in Dallas September 26, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

if they say 'cheery o' over there, then thats what I'll say too!!

another great photo

Nickie September 26, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Beautiful picture. Hated the book. Except doesn't someone die by spontaneous combustion in it - or am I thinking of something else? Anyway, spontaneous combustion is cool. LOL

nicole from envisage October 1, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

Wow, high 70s! Lucky :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP